La Porte High School

Skip to main content

Will your child have a remaining meal account balance?


If your student has a remaining meal account balance at the end of the school year, you may:

  • Request a refund.
  • Transfer funds to a sibling who is a current LPISD student.
  • Leave funds in the account if your student is returning to LPISD.

If you would like a refund or transfer please see your cafeteria manager for a request form or call the Nutrition Office at 281-604-6950.