MyRoad Individual Account Registration
La Porte High School
To create your individual MyRoad account, please follow these instructions:
- GO to the MyRoad Website: http://www.myroad.com/
- CLICK the "Sign Up Today" button, located at the bottom of the homepage:
- A new "Subscribe" page will appear. Find the "School Programs" option on the page. TYPE your school code 444025 into the "School Programs" box and HIT "Go."
- A "Sign In" page will appear, and you will see two options: "Already a Member?" and "Not a Member Yet."
- If you already have a CollegeBoard.com educator or student account, simply enter your username and password under the "Already a Member?" option. Your MyRoad account will be automatically created and you will see a confirmation page stating that your MyRoad account registration is complete. Then, choose your School Level and you're done!
- If you do NOT have a CollegeBoard.com educator or student account**, click "Sign In" at the bottom of the "Not a Member Yet" option.
- Answer the first question: "Tell us About Yourself," and then click "Submit".
- Complete the second registration page and click "Submit." Your MyRoad account will be automatically created and you will see a confirmation page stating that your MyRoad account registration is complete. Then, choose your School Level and you're done!
* All students must be at least 13 years old in order to register for a MyRoad account.
** The CollegeBoard.com account registration process requires an email address, asks that you create a unique username (6 character minimum), unique password (7 character minimum) and date of birth. If you do not want to enter your date of birth, we recommend that you enter January 1, 1990.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or concerns: 1-888-331-8300, email: firstname.lastname@example.org