After Winter Break Rehearsal Schedule
- When we get back to school after the holidays, our schedule will become more hectic and we will work some double shifts after school, especially the last couple of weeks before we open.
- You must call ahead if you are going to be late to a rehearsal or if you have to miss a rehearsal.
- The directors will decide what is excused and not excused.
- We want to hear from you-not your parent or a friend.
- If you miss without calling in or if you are excessively tardy, you may be removed from the show.
- Arrive on time, ready to begin.
- You may go on your Christmas trip with your parents, just give us the dates you will be gone as soon as possible.
- If you are gone a large part of the holiday, you may be left out of some of the numbers.
- You will not use rehearsal as an excuse for not taking care of school responsibilities.
- School rules are in effect during rehearsals. Broken rules are grounds for removal.
- Once at rehearsal, you are not to leave the area unless given permission by a director.
- WE WILL NOT WORK AROUND JOBS!
- We will work around as many school activities as possible until we get to the break, then the musical has to be your #1 priority (other than school work!) until show time.
- Exceptions include UIL District, Region, etc. contests. Please see me if this may affect you.
- A.D.s, Stg. Mgrs., and all Heads are very important to the success of the production. Show respect and listen and we expect them to do the same.
- We will not call rehearsals on Sunday. Any Sunday work is voluntary.
- Stay out of areas and things that do not concern you.
- Be nice to the food and drink machines.
- Do not eat and drink in the seats or onstage.
- Clean up after yourself.
- If you work on the musical from beginning to end, you will earn at least 100 hours.
- If you keep a log of these hours on a time card-include name, grade, task, date, and hours spent on each date, you will receive a 1 semester credit for a class called Theatre Productions. You will receive a 100.
- We have many wonderful volunteers. We could not do a show of our caliber without them.
- Show your appreciation each day that you see them.
- Your parents, grandparents, etc. are welcome to come be a part of our wonderful group of volunteers!
- Everyone works crew! It won't get done on its own.
- We are all in this together-be respectful, help each other out!
- Take care of the theatre. We have to spend many hours here!
- Remember-"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm!" -Emerson