Open daily 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The La Porte High School library strives to function as an integral part of the total educational program.
Goals and Objectives
The goal of the library program is to facilitate and expedite the realization and attainment of a quality, optimum education by each student.
Rules and Guidelines
The following guidelines have been established for library use:
- Sign in as you enter the door. Write legibly.
- Sign out as you leave the library.
- Student IDs must be worn at all times in the library.
- No food, gum, or drinks are allowed.
- Have specific projects to pursue or to work on while in the library (i.e., studying, checking out materials, working on projects or reports, reading, using computers).
- Do not rearrange furniture.
- Games are not allowed in the library, unless they are library friendly, such as checkers, chess, puzzles, etc.
Contact: Patricia Stagg, Library Aide